The courses listed are only for Cisco Networking Academy Program instructors at a registered Cisco Academy.
Due to the upcoming changes in the Cisco courses this year, we are not initially scheduling any fixed training dates per course, but rather running courses in an on-demand basis. Please see our current schedule below which provides more details and any courses that are currently scheduled until the 31st July 2020. This document will be updated with any courses requested.
Our schedule and costs for each course can be found here.
To register on our training, please fully complete and return the registration form to us
Note: Without a fully completed form, we are unable to add you to the course.
Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions for our instructor training can be found here.
A brochure showing all of the Cisco Networking Academy Course with brief details can be found here. We can offer training on any of the courses if required, contact us if courses are not shown on our training schedule.
Included with our courses:
- Support can be via various methods, including:
- NETLAB accounts to complete course labs and additional value added labs
- Recorded presentations for each chapter/module (when available)
- Instructors with many years experience delivering all courses and who have completed the ITQ process
- Continued support for 12 months following the training course
Additional course dates:
If our released training options do not suit your requirements, we may be able to provide some other options depending upon our availability.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
We may be able to provide some courses on your own site, if this is required contact us with your requirements and costs.